Sunday, August 18, 2024

John 14:15 If you love Me, keep My Commandments

 John 14:15 If you love Me, keep My Commandments

John 15:10 If you keep My commandments (G1785- entole- directions, precepts), you shall abide in My love; even as I have kept My Father's commandments (G1785- entole- directions, precepts), and abide in His love.
John 14:21 He that hath My commandments (G1785- entole- directions, precepts), and keepeth them, he it is that loveth Me: and he that loveth Me shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him.
John 14:22 Judas (Thaddaeus/Jude) saith unto Him, not Iscariot, Prince, how is it that You wilt manifest Yourself unto us, and not unto the world (society)?
John 14:23 Yahshua answered and said unto him, If a man love Me, he will keep My words (commandments): and My Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
John 14:24 He that loveth Me not keepeth not My sayings (G3056- word): and the word (G3056) which you hear is not Mine, but the Father's which sent Me.
1John 3:24 And he that keepeth His commandments dwelleth in Him, and He in him. And hereby we know that He abideth in us, by the Spirit which He hath given us.
Acts 5:32 And we are His witnesses of these things; and also the Holy Spirit, whom God hath given to them that obey Him.
If you love Him, and obey His commandments, then you are given the Holy Spirit, if you're in a state of Iniquity i.e. lawlessness, the things you think are revealed by the Holy Spirit are actually your puffed up mind and/or demonic spirits which inhabit today's lawless churches and minds of those who attend, even those who think they're right because they've left the church, but remain in a lawless iniquitous state, not obeying the Commands of Yahweh!
If you're in a lawless state i.e. not keeping all the law of Yahweh and you think you're led by the Holy Spirit Acts 5:32 say's you're not actually, it's the spirit of the world, the lawless, the disobedient and all their works and doctrines are of the world, not Yahweh.
Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. G458 unrighteousness (1x), transgress the law (with G4160) (1x).
Luk 6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
Luk 6:47 Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:
Luk 6:48 He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.
Luk 6:49 But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.
Hebrews 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith Yahweh, I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
1 John 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born (engendered) of God: and every one that loveth Him that begat loveth Him also that is begotten of Him.
1 John 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep His commandments.
1 John 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments: and His commandments are not grievous.
2 John 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after His commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
I purposefully left out the Old Testament Scriptures that say the same things, which are what our beloved Savior and His disciples are repeating to teach that His commands are still obligatory, or else many would say the Law and the Old Testament “are done away with!” It’s pretty obvious they’re not, if you read a scripture that seems to imply that, it’s referring to the laws which Jesus Yashua did away with as He was The Lamb of God that takes away the sins of the world, John 1:29. Causing all the laws that dealt with the blood atonement sacrifices to cease, see the link at the bottom of the article.
Are you saved by keeping the Law, no of course not, and only the foolish would believe that, or accuse you of works based salvation if you say what Jesus said: If you love Me, keep My commandments. Also obvious is that’s impossible for man to perfectly keep them. Or, if you managed to not break them for awhile to boast, this is why I’m saved! Foolishness! We’re saved by Grace through Faith through Jesus, but because we love Him and want He and the Father to abide in us and we in Him, and His Holy Spirit to guide us to all truth, and are striving for perfection we won’t say “oh well they’re done away with,” and keep sinning, we’ll repent and keep studying and obeying His Laws until He returns, this is overcoming:
Rev 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
Rev 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
Rev 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
Rev 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Just Believing will lead to a dead faith James 2:14-26, and cause you to follow after demonic teachings of those who say “Just believe, the law’s done away with.” Studying, meditating and obeying His Law will perfect you.
The “Just Believe” doctrines of today’s churches are why we’ve fallen so far away from Yahweh, believing in one lie after another, and being blown all over like tumbleweeds in a tornado because we’re not following God’s Word or Torah, which is the entire Bible, not just the New Testament.
2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Most importantly, we’re under God’s judgment, it isn’t because we’re not believing hard enough, but for being in a lawless state, disobedient and proud, haughty and arrogant, “Oh, I’m saved! I’ve got a special unique “spiritual” relationship with daddy that you just can’t understand!” I understand if you’re in a lawless state, then you’re led by the spirit of the world, not the Holy Spirit of God which is only sent for those that Obey His Laws/Commands Acts 5:32, which you say is “done away with”. I urge you to come out those buildings and that mindset now!
Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.




No comments: