Thursday, February 25, 2010

Antichrist Religions

1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

The Bible sums this up for us very neatly, whoever doesn’t believe that Jesus is the Messiah, or the only begotten Son of God is of the antichrist, the devil, or Satan, and they don’t know the Almighty God or His Son, our Lord and Savior Jesus.

With these facts being so very clear you’d think that no one would intentionally align themselves with, or make covenants or promises to those that don’t worship the same God as we believers do:

2Co 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
2Co 6:15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
2Co 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
2Co 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
2Co 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

What a beautiful promise to the Believers, and I am sure there are very few people that have trouble identifying most antichrist religions, and wouldn’t think of yoking themselves to them. Surely you’ll have no part with the Muslims, or the Hindus, or Mormons or … the Jews? Did I just write the Jews? Hold on; don’t rely upon your own knowledge, on what you think you know, read what the Bible says:

1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Do the Jews deny that Jesus is the Christ? Yes. And this scripture goes on to say if you deny the Son, you don’t know the Father either. No fair reading of the scriptures can conclude anything else that the Jewish religion, after denying the Son of God, is an antichrist religion, period. Don’t believe me; let Jesus tell you the same thing:

Joh 8:19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.
Joh 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
Joh 8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
Joh 8:40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
Joh 8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
Joh 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Joh 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
Joh 8:46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
Joh 8:47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

How much plainer can it get friends? Do you really think the Almighty wants you to fellowship with people that deny His only begotten Son? Do you honestly believe that you are called by God to start political organizations to help them that believe not? Can you show me anywhere in the Bible where you’re called to help the unbeliever to rebuild a temple that was destroyed because of their unbelief?

But you say God has given you a heart to “help” His People. You say if you don’t then you’ll be cursed as God said in Genesis 12. Friends, the scriptures above should make it more than clear to all but the eternally blinded who God’s people are:

2Co 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
2Co 6:15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
2Co 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
2Co 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
2Co 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

You who believe in His only begotten Son are the true Temple of God; there is no need to rebuild a temple of stones. If they rebuild the temple it will just become an idol to them as your church buildings are to many of you who read this. You who believe are the True Israel of God. The Bible is explicitly clear about who the Israel of God is:

Rom 9:30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.
Rom 9:31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.
Rom 9:32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;
Rom 9:33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.


The Stumbling Stone is Jesus, who can only be found by faith, faith that He is the only begotten Son of God. Faith in the fact that He IS the Messiah promised by the Father! If you do not have faith in Jesus the Messiah, you are not of God; you don’t even know God, as we learned in the previous scriptures.

The Children of Israel, except for the remnant that God reserved for Himself, were cut out of the olive tree because of unbelief. Believers in Jesus Christ were grafted into the olive tree, unbelievers who turn and repent and believe in Jesus can and will be grafted back in. Therefore the True Israel of God is they who believe in Jesus Christ and obey God.

The Bible is so clear on this, if you really have a heart for the Jews then you must stop sending money and bombs and jet fighters, and start sending the True Gospel to them. All the weapons and money in the world cannot buy salvation; it is only by faith that they can become part of the Israel of God again. Rebuilding a temple will not bring salvation; committing genocide against their Muslim neighbors will not bring salvation; following the Babylonian Talmudic rabbinical laws will not bring about salvation; there is again only one way:

Joh 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
Joh 6:36 But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.
Joh 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
Joh 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
Joh 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
Joh 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
Joh 6:41 The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.
Joh 6:42 And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?
Joh 6:43 Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.
Joh 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
Joh 6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
Joh 6:46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
Joh 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

There is NO other way. Christian Zionists, are you really a friend of Israel, a blessing to them? No, indeed you are a curse to them, enabling them to continue in disbelief, continuing to store up wrath against themselves.

Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Mat 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Mat 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
Mat 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Mat 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Daniel Mark

disciple@perverted-christianity.com

No comments: