Wednesday, April 5, 2023

 

Judaism is Satanism

 

This statement is Biblically incontrovertible. Lost in today’s financially “inspired” Gospel message is the fact that those calling themselves jews are not:

 

Rev 2:9  I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. 

 

Judaism today denies Jesus Christ as Lord, as Messiah, as the only Begotten Son of God, therefore:

 

1Jn 2:22  Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 

1Jn 2:23  Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also. 

 

Judaism after rejecting their Messiah, and even before His coming turned to the devil to satisfy the lusts of the flesh, rejecting God the Father first, then the son.

 

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 

 

Who are the jews that Jesus is referring to? The jews that rejected Him at His coming, had already turned to the devil, taken up satanic Babylonian customs and had turned the Judaism of the Law of Moses into the Talmudic devil/self worship religion of the jews then and today. The Jews who looked forward to His coming rejoiced!

 

Joh 8:54  Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God: 

Joh 8:55  Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying. 

Joh 8:56  Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. 

 

The jews who hounded and badgered Him while He was preaching, continually trying to find ways to have Him put to death were doing the work of their father satan. After Christ’s crucifixion, burial and resurrection these so-called jews then turned on the disciples of Jesus, all to stop the Gospel of Christ! The Gospel, the Good News, read the New Testament and see how the “jews” beat, scourged and put to death the disciples, but Jesus had a message of comfort for them and for those of us today trying to preach the true Gospel:

 

Rev 3:9  Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. 


dmark2012@gmail.com

No comments: