Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Encouragement

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I write briefly to encourage you. In a world full of lies and corruption and apostasy, we, Jesus' disciples, know the truth and THE truth has set us free. JOH 8:32 We know better than to try to conform to the world and its master MAT 6:24, we know better than to store up treasure here on earth, we know better than to look for hope from our bank accounts, MAT 6:19-20 our homes or any other worldly possession, we look forward to our home with the Lord Jesus JOH 14:2, and someday, wherever He goes REV 14:4, we'll go with Him, this is the good we look forward to. We mustn't forget as the old hymn goes “This world is not my home, I'm just passing through”, we aren't called to build kingdoms on earth, but to add to the Spiritual Kingdom of God, or Heaven. As the LORD commanded us to go out and make disciples of all the people of the earth, house by house, preaching the Gospel. MAT 28:19 Not to run for elected office, not to seek fortunes, not to join military forces, or to form political action committees. Seek the Kingdom of God with all your heart and every physical, material thing you need will be provided for you. MAT 6:33, PHP 4:19 We have the Lord's Word on this and that's good enough for any believer.

Gal 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Disciple@perverted-christianity.com

No comments: